Book Title: Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 7: Common Core Math Multiple Choice, Daily Math Practice Grade 7
Publisher: Argo Brothers Inc
Author: Argo Brothers
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 7: Common Core Math Free Response, Daily Math Practice Grade 7
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 6: Common Core Math Multiple Choice, Daily Math Practice Grade 6 (2017 Edition)
- Math Common Core 7Th Grade (Quick Study: Academic)
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 6: Common Core Math Free Response, Daily Math Practice Grade 6 (2017 Edition)
- Common Core Practice - 7th Grade English Language Arts: Workbooks to Prepare for the PARCC or Smarter Balanced Test: CCSS Aligned (CCSS Standards Practice) (Volume 9)
- Common Core Math Workouts, Grade 7
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 5: Common Core Multiple Choice (5th Grade) 2017 Edition
- Barron's Core Focus: Grade 7 Test Practice for Common Core
- Common Core Math Workbook, Grade 4: Multiple Choice, Daily Math Practice Grade 4
- SBAC Test Prep: 7th Grade Math Common Core Practice Book and Full-length Online Assessments: Smarter Balanced Study Guide With Performance Task (PT) and Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT)
This book is your comprehensive workbook for 7th Grade Common Core Math.
By practicing and mastering this entire workbook, your child will become very familiar and comfortable with the state math exam and common core standards. This 7th Grade Common Core Math Workbook (Multiple Choice) includes:
20 Weeks of Daily Multiple Choice Practice
State Aligned Common Core Curriculum
End of Year Assessment
Detailed Video Answer Explanations to all questions in the workbook
For practice with Free Response questions, be sure to check out Part II of our workbook titled:
Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 7: Common Core Math Free Response, Daily Math Practice Grade 7
Each question is labeled with the specific common core standard so both parents and teachers can use this workbook for their student(s). This workbook takes the Common Core State Standards and divides them up among 20 weeks. By working on these problems on a daily basis, students will be able to (1) find any deficiencies in their understanding and/or practice of math and (2) have small successes each day that will build competence and confidence in their abilities.
We know the common core can be challenging. For that reason we have decided to provide detailed video explanations to each math question. If your child is having trouble with any questions, you can easily access our video explanations where an instructor will show the student how to get the correct answer.
We strongly recommend watching the videos as it will reinforce the fundamental concepts. Please note, scrap paper may be necessary while using this workbook so that the student has sufficient space to show their work.